Color: 100W Flexible
- 【Earth Day Promotion: From April 22 to May 4】Capable of bending for up to 30 degrees, this flexible solar panel fits perfectly in off-grid living space with curved surfaces such as airstream camper, yacht, A-frame cabin and more. And a total of 6 pre-drilled mounting holes allow you to secure this flexible solar panel much more easily.
- 【9 Busbars Solar Penal】HQST flexible solar panel upgrade with pioneering narrow 9 busbars (BB) solar cell to enhance efficiency and safety. Compared with other conventional 5 busbars solar panels,HQST 9 busbars flexible panel ensure lower risks of microcracks and less power loss for improved performance.
- 【Optimized Power Conversion】The premium monocrystalline and polished PET coating combine to increase the flexible solar panel conversion efficiency up to 21% on a sunny day with higher transparency and maximum absorption of sunlight.
- 【Waterproof & Dustproof】The reinforced layers on this solar panel sonsist of TPT, EVA and polished PET to protect solar cells from splashes or dust wherever the adventure takes you. Plus the waterproof IP68-rated junction box, it can effectively block water droplets and water vapor from outside.
- 【Ultra-Lightweight Design】As thin as two piled pennies (approx. 0.15 in), HQST flexible solar panel only weighs 4 lb, 76.92% lighter than a rigid 100W solar panel and 5% lighter than other flexible solar panels on the market. This flexible solar panel is greatly suitable for the assembly of invisible solar energy.
model number: HQST-100DB
Details: Let HQST 100W / 19.6V Monocrystalline Flexible Solar Panel kick off your energy independence. As thin as 2 pennies (0.15 inch), this versatile solar panel can be bent for up to 30°, making it a lightweight and aesthetic energy solution for campers (like an airstream), cabins, boats, yachts, and so much more places you can imagine. With premium monocrystalline solar cells and polished PET, this sleek and lightweight solar panel can notch up conversion efficiency as high as 21%. Unlike the common 5-bubar design found on most conventional solar panels, this one features narrower 9 busbars to get more solar power converted to electricity while cutting down power loss between each cell. That means more clean power you can use off the grid and lower electricity bills over the years. Specifications: Max power at STC (Pmax): 100W Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 23.2V Optimum operating voltage (Vmp): 19.6V Optimum operating current (Imp): 5.1A Short-circuit current (Isc): 5.63A Temp coefficient of Pmax: -0.38%/°C Temp coefficient of Voc: -0.28%/°C Max system voltage: 6000VDC (UL) Max series fuse rating: 15A Fire rating: Class C Weight: 4 lb Dimensions: 40.9 x 21.2 x 0.15 in STC (standard test conditions): irradiance 1000W/m2, T=25°C, AM=1.5 Package includes: 1 x 100W Monocrystalline Flexible Solar Panel
Package Dimensions: 41.5 x 21.0 x 1.5 inches