Brand: Miw Piw
- 🌿 100% Plastic-Free: These bio-degradeable kitchen scrubbies are loufa vegatable, plant-based fibers come with brown paper packaging make them eco-friendly, breathable, sustainable, recyclable replace all kinds of household scrub made from plastic. Toss into compost pile when they're worn out.
- 🌴 Clean & Long Lasting: The persistent part of the oldest loofah is selected then sewed 4 layers together to make the organic Loofah dishwasher sponge thick and close enough so that food do not get stuck in it after washing and durable for a year.
- 🍳 Smart & Handy Design: Water shape design so it can be used on all types of nonstick cookware, pot, pan, glass, dish and fit into a small cup. Besides, it has a little loop on the top to hang it dry quickly.
- ✨ New Experience: Unsponge veggie loofah is soft in water but hard enough to get the tough stuff done. The more you use it the more it becomes soft - No sticky oil - Non scratch abrasive- Dry fastly.
- 🎁 Practical Gift: Foam well and consumes less liquid / dishsoap make you feel safer to your dishes. Great idea ecotools kitchen for Vegan, Zero Waster or someone who is looking to go a little Green-er.
Part Number: 1
Details: 🌿 Keep it Green - Keep it Clean 🌿 What makes you feel uncomfortable when washing dishes? Plastic dish scrubber is always wet and oily then you know, dishwashing discharged a lot of gummy. Let's choose compostable, naturals option instead, Natural Luffa Dish Sponge is a replacement. 🍀 Firstly, it is clean, durable and not rough no matter how many times you use it. 🍀 Secondly, using a product made from nature make you feel safer and cleaner to your dishes. 🍀 And finally if you don't love it anymore you can toss it into your DIY compost pile or you can boil it with water and re-use it. Why should choose Natural Loofah Sponge of Miw Piw? 🌵 Our great quality, loufa sponge originated in the area specializing in growing loopha for fiber in the farm so the fiber is soft, thick fiber structure, tight and foam well. 🌵 The persistent part of the oldest loofah is selected, flattened then joined and sewed together to make a thick and densely made-up, long-lasting scrubber. You are considering where to buy Biodegradable sponge? We are professional for natural loofah as well as other Zero Waste products. How to Use a Loofah Natural Dish Sponge? 🌵 Wet luffas sponge to soften it first, add a little bit of soap and exfoliate or scrub away. 🌵 Rinse your lofas with clear water after every use, squeeze and hang it to dry. Subscribe and Save NOW!
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.2 x 0.5 inches